|Download THz Wire Grid Polarizers Datasheet (PDF, 504 KB)|
For RF and THz ranges we produce wire grid polarizers intended to polarize radiation in 150 μm to several cm wavelength range. They are made of 11 μm thick parallel tungsten wires mounted in a holder with no substrate.
• THz spectroscopy;
• THz microscopy;
• Sensors and detectors;
• Fourier spectroscopy;
• THz and SHF polarimetry.
• Can withstand high energies of incident radiation;
• Due to no substrate provide high transmissivity of desired polarization;
• Provide high degree of polarization;
• Made of tungsten wires;
• Mounted in holders (protective rings marked with wire direction).
The advantages of wire grid polarizers over polypropylene grid polarizers:
• Better transmission of desired polarization due to no substrate;
• Can withstand high-intensity radiation.
|Wavelength range, μm||≥ 150|
|Holder diameter, mm||≤ 152|
|Working aperture, mm||≤ 136|
|Transmission of desired polarization K1, %||> 92|
|Transmission of non-desired polarization K2, %||< 0,1|
|Extinction coefficient Е=10*Log(K1/K2), dB||> 30|
Fig. 1. Extinction coefficient, dB
Fig. 2. Transmission of non-desired polarization, %