|Download Microwave Wire Grid Polarizers Datasheet (PDF, 484 KB)|
For microwave range we produce wire grid polarizers intended to polarize radiation from 600 µm to centimeter wavelengths. They are made of 20 μm thick parallel tungsten wires mounted in a holder with no substrate.
• Antenna engineering.
• Can withstand high energies of incident radiation;
• Due to no substrate provide high transmissivity of desired polarization;
• Provide high degree of polarization;
• Made of tungsten wires;
• Mounted in holders (protective rings marked with wire direction).
The advantages of wire grid polarizers over polypropylene grid polarizers:
• Better transmission of desired polarization due to no substrate;
• Can withstand high-intensity radiation.
|Wavelength range, μm||≥ 600|
|Holder diameter, mm||≤ 152|
|Working aperture, mm||≤ 136|
|Transmission of desired polarization K1, %||> 95|
|Transmission of non-desired polarization K2, %||< 0,1|
|Extinction coefficient Е=10*Log(K1/K2), dB||> 30|
Fig. 1. Extinction coefficient, dB
Fig. 2. Transmission of non-desired polarization, %